[TowerTalk] Terminating threaded guy rods

Gary R. Hosler grhosler@imation.com
Thu, 27 May 1999 12:27:23 -0500

I ran my anchors through old junkyard tire rims.  They don't have to be pretty
or straight and when you explain that to the guy at the yard they will usually
let you have three of them for being a nice guy.  OK,....would you believe less
than $5?

de Gary  W0AW

"Patrick Barkey" <pbarkey@gw.bsu.edu> on 05/27/99 12:18:04 PM