[TowerTalk] Open Wire

Richard Thorne rthorne@tcac.net
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:32:14 -0600

I wouldn't buy a tuner period, unless I was forced to.  No tuner here accept for
the one in the rig to handle cw to ssb excursions on the low bands.  I'd rather
spend the $300 to $400 or more to reasonate the antenna before I spent the money
on a tuner.

On the other hand some don't have a choice.  And hopefully if theres a 30% loss
in a particular tuner, that tuner wouldn't be purchased.