[TowerTalk] Interceptor Electronics

ValErwin@aol.com ValErwin@aol.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:08:02 EST

Esteemed Towertalkians:

I recently acquired an Interceptor Electronics L10-Loop Antenna and it's
mating A-428 Loop amplifier at a local hamfest.

Firing up my $5 "bargain" with a new 9V battery, I found the loop amplifier
to be dead. A quick continuity test of the loop antenna revealed that it was
in good condx.

The manual I received with this "bargain" contains no schematic and the
company is out of biz.   The last known address was Round Hill, VA.The
amplifier has been spy-proofed by overspraying with black paint making it
impossible to draw my own "schezo".

Does anyone out there have a schematic of this beast or know anything about
this perceived "bargain"?

TNX

Val
W5PUT