[TowerTalk] Tower Inspection

Tower2sell@aol.com Tower2sell@aol.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:31:09 EST

In a message dated 11/23/1999 8:46:22 AM Central Standard Time,
n1lo@hotmail.com writes:

> Hello TowerTalkians;
>  I would like to develop an inspection checklist and schedule for my guyed,
>  R25 tower. Do any of you have a list, already made-up, that you can share?
>  I appreciate all of your ideas and contributions.
>
>  Thanks!
>
>  --...MARK_N1LO...--

I was just looking in the back of my ROHN catalog and found that ROHN sells
an "Inspection and Maintenance Manual" for $15. Also included in this manual
are two copies of the maintenance forms.

Also check your warranty information for inspection requirements.

Tower2sell@aol.com