[TowerTalk] My Simple HF Beam Comparison Chart - Want It?

DavidC DavidC" <eDoc@netzero.net
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 00:16:03 -0500

I have prepared a small MS WORD document that shows the
manufacturer reported data for several HF beams.  It is only 15KB in size.

I have compared the Force 12 C-3 and C3S, the KMA KMA-1330,
and the Tennadyne T-6, T-8, and T-10 in a chart.

If anyone is interested I will share the chart as a file attachment.
I'd place it on my web page but it's too late in the evening to try to
get the last bits and pieces of formatting right!.

I'd appreciate fill-ins for the few pieces of missing data.  And yes, I
know there is some debate as to the veracity of some of the claims,
at this point I'd just like all of the same claims for all of the same
categories all in one place for these specific beams.

- Thanks! & 73, DavidC  K1YP