[TowerTalk] Rotor tip

Dale L. Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 17:45:41 -0500

Absolutely.

I put a Molex connector on a three foot long cable from the
rotator box which connects to the molex connector on the 50'
cable run to the garage antenna patch panel, where it meets yet
another set of connectors, then out and up the tower to the Amp
connector at the rotator.   I have another molex connect on a
jumper with the AMP connector which mates with the rotator Amp
connector. When the rotator is down for whatever reason
(fortunately, not frequently), it's checked out with the control
box before it goes back up.

73,
dale, kg5u