[TowerTalk] Magnetic Variation/Declination/whatever info...

Stu Greene wa2moe@doitnow.com
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 18:05:36 -0700

At 04:56 PM 10/04/1999 -0500, you wrote:

>Interesting site, but I question its accuracy, and there's even a warning
>regarding this on the site.  I looked at several airports around a given
>area, and there was no reasonable pattern of variance.  Furthermore, one
>airfield was described as 8 miles NORTH of a city, when if fact, it was due
>SOUTH of the city.
------
for heaven's sake...if magnetic variance is so important simply phone the
closest airport,a public library or consult a survey.  I'm sending you by
separate e -mail an explanation.

Can we please progress to element polishing?