[TowerTalk] Tennadyne T-10 Computer model available

Robert Hummel rhummel@cheshire.net
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 15:08:00 -0400

I have a rough computer model for ELNEC of the T-10 that I threw together
to check its theoretical vs real performance before I bought one. The
computer model data was quite close to the numbers I got from my design
data. If anyone wants it, send me a direct message and I'll forward it to
you. Or, if someone wants to put it up somewhere and host the file, that's
okay too.

Annecdotal: I use the T-10 on a 72-foot crankup and almost always score in
the top ten in SO/AB/LP. Check the scores, and if you're not doing as well
as I am, consider the T-10. (Also consider moving to the top of a mountain
in the northeast -- that might also help!)