[TowerTalk] Results T6 in recent contests from N0AH

Dinsterdog@aol.com Dinsterdog@aol.com
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:18:14 EDT

Huummmmmm...just read a T6 won't copete in a contest- Har!

With my Tennadyne T-6, at 55 feet, N2IC just set a WY cw sprint record and I
scored well enough in the 1998 ARRLSSSSB test low power catagory to win WY
and  at least 55+ other sections- so, while an array will blow away a T6 is a
no brainer- please........

 but to say it can't compete is not so accurate-..yes, a WY mult helps, and
having one of the world's best contestors operate from here helps too- but
that said- it takes an antenna to get a signal out- Paul  N0AH