[TowerTalk] MFJ- vs GAP- No Contest

Dinsterdog@aol.com Dinsterdog@aol.com
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:48:04 EDT

Please, the Gap gets all this guff yet, in reality, there is only one
company, over the years,  who makes the worse of the worse, who deserves the
criticism, and above all, is the definition of "trash advertising" ladies and
gents- I give you MFJ!!!   Why is everyone pointing out a backyard antenna
company vs the real scurge of our hobby??  Using their products, my house has
almost burned down.................Maybe contesting.com should start a
product@contesting.com for such reviews- I like towertalk, but a product
review would be a nice addition?? What say yee-all?

Sincerely,

Paul Veal
N0AH