[TowerTalk] Alliance HD73 Rotor-what lube?

Robin E. Midgett rmidgett@bellsouth.net
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 22:15:36 -0500

I think white lithium grease is recommended for wide temperature
variations; a light coating is all that is reqired.

At 07:13 AM 10/8/1999 -0500, Sean Kutzko wrote:

>Hi, folks-
>
>This is my first post to the list, so I apologize if this is deemed off
>topic.
>
>I have an Alliance HD73 rotor that is freezing up during the colder winter
>months. I don't have that much stacked on it. I'm going to be taking it down
>for a once-over and a lube job. What is the best kind of lube to use for
>this application? I know it hasn't been lubed for several years, so it's
>certainly in need of one.
>
>Thanks for any advice. I appreciate it.
>
>73/DX,
>
>Sean Kutzko KX9X
>Urbana, IL
>
>Work=kutzko@nn.com
>Home=kx9x@uiuc.edu
>

>--

Robin E. Midgett KB4IDC EM66se
rmidgett@bellsouth.net
1/2 of the Award Winning NT4L Rover Team
http://kq4tv.aprs.net/vhf/vhf.html