[TowerTalk] T2X in 25G

Merv Schweigert k9fd@htc.net
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 15:40:50 -0500

Jim, dont group all of us "engineers" in that group. Dont appreciate
that at all.  Unless you care to be grouped into the "shark" profession
that brings a lot more comments than the engineering profession.
I agree with your comments,  but some of us can spell and do a
pretty good job of engineering.
Merv Schweigert  K9FD  EE