[TowerTalk] Site update and book release

L. B. Cebik cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:03:43 -0400 (EDT)

I have updated the main page of my site to reflect the announcement of the
new book, Basic Antenna Modeling:  A Hands-On Tutorial, which will be
available from Nittany Scientific after October 31.  The main page now
leads to a description of the book, the accompanying exercise disk (150
different models with over 330 total model files), and the availability of
a disk of these exercises in an alternative popular format.  These items
will not be available directly from me, but the pages have links to the
purchase sources.

Also at the site is the follow-up to the basic LPDA modeling item, the new
piece being called 5 ways to doctor a basic LPDA design.  It is now
together with several basic LPDA items in a subdirectory, with only a
basic LPDA Data entry in the Modeling section of the Tales and Technicals
page.  The new item is quite long, with 26 graphics.  I should have broken
it in two, but who would read something called 2.5 ways to doctor a basic
design?

I hope something in all of this is useful to someone.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    Tel: (423) 938-6335
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /     http://www.cebik.com
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||      e-mail: cebik@utk.edu