[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Documentation

Eric Gustafson n7cl@mmsi.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:12:20 -0700

Hi Harv,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we tried the Tri-Ex site.  It contains _NO_ information on
their old amateur product line.  In fact, it also contains _NO_
useful information on any of their product line.  The Tri-Ex web
site is kind of a waste of cyberspace.  It does point to the new
owner's site (Force 12) when you click on the amateur tower link.
That site has no tower information on it yet.

We do have _parts_ of the original documentation.  Judging from
the quality of this information, we were hoping that someone out
there had information on this model that actually _is_ useful.
If they do, they may not have gotten it from Tri-Ex.  I suspect
that getting any useful information from Tri-Ex or even Force 12
once the transition dust settles is going to be problematic.
Hence the plea on the reflector.

73, Eric  N7CL

>From: "Harv Shore" <af006@lafn.org>
>Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 10:21:59 -0700
>
>Eric
>
>Have you tried to contact Tri Ex?
>They have a web site
>www.Tri-Ex.com
>
>K6EXO

Eric Gustafson  N7CL      | The mountains are high and
6730 S. Old Spanish Trail | the Emperor is far away.
Tucson, AZ 85747-9498     |
INTERNET: n7cl@mmsi.com   | if you can't hear 'em.