[TowerTalk] messenger cable attachments

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 00:23:36 EDT

In a message dated 99-10-17 23:31:07 EDT, tcrissman@simplynet.net writes:

> Can someone tell me what "messenger cable" is? 

     It's a cable that carries the weight of cables that are hung on it. 
You'd use it for a long span of RG-8 or something that has more weight than 
strength. Your overhead electric service wires come in on a messenger wire.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm