[TowerTalk] MFJ 259 and the like - Accuracy?

Gary McDuffie, Sr. mcduffie@scottsbluff.net
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:42:38 -0600

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:14:45 EDT, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:

> But use of our ham antenna analyzers works acceptably in 90% of
> applications.

And one important factor that hasn't been mentioned is the analyzer puts
out such a weak signal that it interferes with no one unless you have
close ham neighbors.

Just think.  Can you imagine having a 259 back in the 60s! Wow.  As far
as i'm concerned, it is the best piece of test gear for hams in MANY
decades, not just a couple.

Do you remember the strip of twin lead with dual light bulbs?  I do.

Gary
--
Please notify your ISP if you don't receive this.