[TowerTalk] Engineer's seal for Hytower

Kris Mraz, N5KM mraz@aud.alcatel.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:00:08 -0500

I've already discussed this with the building inspector. I asked if
the seal was required since its a commercial free-standing antenna.
He said I should be able to get one from the manufacturer. The thing
that makes it require a seal is that its over 40 ft. tall. According
to city ordinance any antenna/tower structure over 40ft. requires a
permit. All permits require a seal.

I did send off an email to MFJ to see if they had such a seal but I
wanted to also check with the TT folks to see if I could get a
quicker response.