[TowerTalk] Andrews 1 & 5/8" heliax for sale

Bryan Fields kb9mci@urbancom.net
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:11:50 -0500

I have 175 feet of andrews LDF 7-50a heliax coax for sale. it is new,
never been used, and still has the end caps on it from andrew. the loss
is just under .5dB at 434 MHz, and just approaches 1.5 dB at 2.3 GHz.
(per 100')

I am asking $1600.00 for the whole thing. This cable normally sells for
$16 a foot, this is about $7 a foot off. I do not have the connectors
for the cable though.

As far a shipping goes you can pick it up ( I am located about 20 miles
south of chicago), or I can ship it to you, but that may be expensive.
(In this case you pay shipping)  It is in a 7 high roll but it can be
rolled tighter if need be.

Bryan Fields, KB9MCI
PH-708-862-3485 feel free to call me
email: kb9mci@arrl.net