[TowerTalk] Lexan and element linkage

GALE STEWARD k3nd@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 05:37:23 -0700 (PDT)

I've used lexan tube & rod in HF RF applications for
years.  Am presently using it as a replacement for the
stock DE insulators on my 40-2CD.  No problems so far.
 Also used it for the form when I built a plate choke
for my 160 amplifier.  As I recall, I bought my lexan
from a place called Accurate Plastics.  Think they are
in NJ , might have an old catalog around someplace if
anyone needs more info.

73, Stew  K3ND

=====