[TowerTalk] Re: [Yaesu] G-800S problem (additional #1)

Ted Sarah w8tts@gwis.com
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 14:18:50 +0000

Well so far I've had time to try the following suggestions and ideas:

    1.    Turn off the 2 meter rig.  Did this and the problem went away, but
of
            course so did my packet connection <BG>
    2.    Ground to case of the rotor control.  Tried many different points
and
           no change.
    3.    Checked the SWR on the 2 meter rig.  SWR is below 1.1 to 1.
    4.    Dropped an e-mail to Yaesu tech support.  No answer yet!

I'll keep trying things and let everyone know.

73 - Ted - W8TTS