[TowerTalk] Mobile Antennas

Chuck Sudds csudds@probe.net
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:23:19 -0500

	I realize that this question may not be directly about "towers" per se but
it IS about ham antennas and I value many of your opinions highly.

	I will be going HF mobile for the first time, very soon, and I'm looking
for some tips on mobile HF antennas.  It looks like I will be limited to
some type of a roof mounted large mag mount assembly, since my Durango has
plastic bumpers, but I'm worried that they may be too tall!  Has anyone had
any experience with this type of setup?  I'm thinking of either Hustler,
Hamstick or Valor type antennas.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
THANKS!

73 & DX!

Chuck  KØTVD

Chuck Sudds  KØTVD
Missouri Valley Iowa (Harrison County) U.S.A.
	Heartland DX Association - http://ns1.qsl.net/hdxa/

http://www.probe.net/~csudds

http://www.probe.net/~beakers