[TowerTalk] Rohn 35

Mike Nash, ND6A nd6a@arrl.net
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:30:56 -0700

I guess what I meant to say is for the concrete base, I could pour one the
size required for 45, I understood that it was like 25, But thank you for
the reply in being sure I was not being stupid.
I had thought a base for 45 and windloading of 25 should be a safe bet for it.
But it is nice to know that you were looking out for me.
Mike...ND6A

Please note the new e-mail address...nd6a@arrl.net