[TowerTalk] TB3 on 25G accessory shelf??

John B. Mitchell jbmitch@vt.edu
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:09:24 -0400

I'm planning to install a TB3 below the top of the rocket type top
section on my 25G tower.  It appears I need to drill four new holes (why
don't they pre=drill these for the TB3?) in the accessory shelf to bolt
it in.  Anyone tried this before?  I'm envisioning a somewhat critical
process to get the four holes exactly placed, and would appreciate any
helpful hints. My initial thought is to select a drill bit that's one
size larger than the bolt, in case I have trouble with exact placement
using only a hand drill.  If there's a simple solution to achieving
acceptable accuracy, I'd sure like to know about it.  Please reply to me
directly.  Thanks
John K4IQ
jbmitch@vt.edu