[TowerTalk] Business Opportunity

ValErwin@aol.com ValErwin@aol.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:26:33 EDT

Gentlemen, Gentlemen:

Despite the tragedy in the London article (below), let us not forget that
sometimes out of tragedy comes opportunity.  I would suggest that this might
open up new business opportunities in the form of bra spark arrestors!
Perhaps one of our enterprising members may want to consider the introduction
of the C-cup and D-cup arrestor in the first quarter of 2000?

Val
W5PUT

  LONDON, Oct 27
                          (Reuters) - Two women