[TowerTalk] KLM is History????????????????????????

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:35:42 EDT

In a message dated 99-08-31 11:14:42 EDT, dick@libelle.com writes:

>  >I just picked myself up off the floor after falling off my operating
>   >chair... did I read correctly that KLM is History?  and no one to pick up
>   >the banner and continue on... not even MFJ???

      I may have overstated the situation with KLM and they may actually be
answering the phone and shipping parts but they have had a rough time (mostly
self-inflicted) for the past year or more. They have sent out antennas with
rejected parts and inappropriate parts substitutions that have been causing
many problems out in the field.

>  Check http://www.eskimo.com/~antenna/klm.html for KLM products.

      This is a non-stocking dealer. It's got nothing to do with KLM the
manufacturer.

      I did a search of about a dozen search engines and was unable to find
any KLM antenna website. The previously published url -
http://www.klm-antennas.com/index.html - is 'unavailable'.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech