[TowerTalk] TOWER_INSTALLERS-NEEDED

Joel k2qbv@cyburban.com
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 09:23:21 -0400

ONCE AGAIN  as we grow we are looking for more tower installers within
the United States and NOW Canada..

Our company sells the US Tower brand of telescoping towers, antennas
and the Big Boy  line of heavy duty rotators.  Right now, we have
installers in about 42 states but still some states are big and not
completely covered.  Our company First Call Communications also is a
direct dealer for M2, Yaesu,  Hy-Gain/MFJ and Force 12 antennas and
these would also be part of the "full turnkey" systems that we ask our
installers to handle.

If you are interested in doing installations on weekends or part time,
send us an e mail  and we will send you the various ways we sell our
partial/full turnkey systems.

Thank you,

Joel, K2QBV
First Call Communications,Inc