[TowerTalk] Re: [stainless hardware]

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:14:04 -0400

On stainless and seizing - I've used some anti-seize, purchased at
the local auto parts store, and it's worked for me, so far.

On rusting and seizing - Try Kroil from Kano Labs. Squirt it on the joint, come back later
after it's had time to work its way in, and you should be able to turn
the nut.
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com