[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G

Larry Phillips frosty@kc1.net
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 20:22:01 -0500

I have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer, I have some Rohn
25G to put up, it is used, and I see that there are two different size
bolts used to assemble it.  One looks like 1/4 inch and one looks like
5/16".  Can anyone tell me what the correct sizes are?? and how long
they should be??  Should I use a lock washer ?

It has been suggested that I use 3/16" EHS cable to guy this tower
with.  I want to break the guys up with insulators and have saved some
previous comments about lengths to use to break up the guys.  My
question is how do I fasten the cable to each insulator?  with crosby
cable clamps?  how many each side of the insulator?

Thanks
Frosty