[TowerTalk] guying question

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 01:18:23 EDT

In a message dated 26/09/99 19:51:12 EST,  jlangdon@outer.net writes:

> My test was "well out of reach of a teenager standing on top of his pickup".
>  I decided on this test after my neighbor reported seeing a truckload of
>  teenagers hop over the fence at my remote site one night in May about high
>  school graduation time.  They announced loudly, apparently to impress their
>  lady friends, that they were "either going to climb it or cut it down".  My
>  neighbor, who is a wonderful but firm fellow, asked them to leave.  When
>  they did not, he applied the "can you hear me jack the slide of my 12
>  gauge?" test, which the youngsters passed with flying colors.  They went
>  back over the fence like healthy deer.

       May madness? I found a high school card like you find in graduation
announcements stuck in the top of a tower where I was changing the lights
once. And while rare, vandalism can cause a catastrophe too. A simple knife
or razor blade can cut through Phillystran with no trouble at all.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC