[TowerTalk] RE: Ground Rods - Steel or Copper Clad Steel?

Jim Rhodes rhodes@willinet.net
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:08:41 -0500

Thanks, now I know what to do with all those old Krugerands that have been
taking up space here in the shack!! It does pay to read all this stuff that
comes across the reflector!
:-)

At 02:56 PM 9/29/99 -0500, you wrote:

>If you anneal 20 Krugerands each into a long spike shape and drive them into
>the ground surrounding your tower or guy anchors the gold will repel all
>galvanic action and preserve your ground system.
>Trust me!

Jim Rhodes KC0XU
rhodes@willinet.net