No subject

Eric Gustafson n7cl@mmsi.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:04:47 -0700

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Easy/Affordable Drawing Program?
--text follows this line--

Hi Eric,

Go to:

http://www.imsisoft.com/

and download their V5 version of the basic "TurboCad" program.  I
have been using the V3.01 for a few years now and it is a very
useful tool.  I paid $29 for the V3 program as a cheap basic
drafting package when they had gone to version 4.  Now I notice
that they are above version 6 and have V5 on their website as a
free download.

If you can get the manual by paying them the $29, do it.  It is
the best piece of CAD tool documentation I have ever seen.  It is
actually somewhere between useful and essential.  At the very
least, the manual will grossly shorten your learning curve for a
new tool.

73, Eric  N7CL