[TowerTalk] Tower Questions

Kurt Andress K7NV@contesting.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 01:16:05 -0700

Hank,
Thanks for posting this. It is the best description I've seen for the
relationship between the spec's. I hope some of todays comments on this
thread suggest that the tower spec's might be converging. Might make
life a bit easier for some of the folks around here. Hmm.... wouldn't it
be fun to see that happen for those gizmos, at the other end of the
dreaded attenuator (?), that we want to hang on these towers.

73, Kurt, K7NV