[TowerTalk] "As Applied"

Fred Hopengarten k1vr@juno.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:01:48 -0400

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:41:19 +0100 K4SB <k4sb@mindspring.com> writes:

> See if you can find email address for W4UCK.

K1VR:  Oooops. A giant mistake on my part. Thought I sent the message to
ham-law (W4UCK's reflector, of which I am a subscriber). Ham-law is the
reflector for ARRL Volunteer Counsel.

> This seems stupid to bring up to a learned possum like you, but I
> was under the impression PRB-1 was law, not regulations.

K1VR:  All regulations are law.  All FCC orders are law. PRB-1 is an FCC
decision and order. 47 CFR 97.15 is a regulation. Both are law. Was a
giant  mistake to put this technical question, which only lawyers can
really understand,  on Tower Talk. I apologize.

Atty. Fred Hopengarten K1VR
hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.