[TowerTalk] Re: Nicopress Sleeves

K3GM k3gm@home.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:49:22 -0400

Hi Chet,,

E&B Marine sells the Nicopress sleeves, and as a bonus, offers the use of
their bench press provided you do the pressing.  I took all of my rigging to
the store, and spent about an hour there pressing all of my fittings,
without any hassles.  The nearest store to you I think would be on Rt. 73 in
Mount Laurel, NJ............7 3, Tom K3GM