[TowerTalk] Scaled Antenna

Eric Gustafson n7cl@mmsi.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:09:17 -0700

Hi Ron,

I also have a few questions.  I'm asking them on the reflector
because it is information that anyone trying to evaluate your
results will need to know.

How was the feedline shield decoupled from the antenna system?

How long was the feedline from the transmitter to the antenna?

How was the transmitter powered?

How much RF power was used for the measurements?

How far away was the field strength measured?

What was the field strength measured with (instrument, RX-S-meter,
what type antenna, etc.)?

How was the field strength instrument feedline decoupled from the
field strength measurement antenna?

How long was the feedline for the field strength antenna?

How was the field strength measurement system powered?

How high was the system elevated (already asked in another post)?

What is the ground conductivity in your area (if measured or
known from local broadcast system certification measurements)?

73, Eric  N7CL