[TowerTalk] Re: Rohn 25 questions

Ken Keyseear kenneth.keyseear@gte.net
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:16:56 -0400

On this piece look for evidence of it being hacksawed off at one
end.  It sounds like this was originally a 10-foot section that
was in the concrete block in the ground, and then was sawed off near
ground level for resale.  A symptom of having been sawed off is that
there would not be bolt-holes to fasten to another section on that
end.

That being the case, this is the section that would have to go in
the ground.  As you already have your base installed then you may
have to drill this piece or perhaps better to not use it at all.

Ken   W4KK