[TowerTalk] D2T

Joe Reisert jreisert@jlc.net
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:56:27 -0400

Bob,

I did a little modeling of the D2T some time ago and it's like a loaded
Resistor! Sort of like the T2FD deal that B & W puts out only it's so much
shorter the gain in pitiful. As I recall, on 20 meters and above it starts
to play but on 80-meters it has gain lower than that of a Beverage!.

73,

Joe, W1JR