[TowerTalk] US Tower bearing measurement needed

DMartin560@aol.com DMartin560@aol.com
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:06:14 EDT

Hi Group,
I need the flange bolt pattern measurements (center to center) on the TB-2US
thrust bearing.
I have a customer with a US Tower 60ft crank up to be used for commercial
purposes.  We will be mounting a Cellwave Super Stationmaster antenna by
removing the thrust bearing and installing a flat plate with 2inch vertical
pipe welded on for the mast.
I would measure it, but the tower is about a 45 min drive away and the
customer won't climb 20 feet to the top to measure it!

Thanks in advance and 73!

Dwayne  KG4ADM
(Forgive the "new call".  New ham, but in commercial two-way for 15 years!)