[TowerTalk] Cold Galvanizing

Greg - N4CC n4cc@fdn.com
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 10:12:11 -0400

Yes -- the product is called ZRC...and they have a web page:
http://www.zincrich.com/
It is expensive -- I just bought 3 gallons for $300 -- it weighs 24
lbs/gallon...I'm quite impressed with the specs...haven't used it yet.  At 3
mil thickness it is considered equivalent to hot dip galvanizing.
73 de Greg-N4CC