[TowerTalk] Fair Price For Tower Foundation?

Steven H Sawyers (na0ia) sawyers@inav.net
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 20:30:48 -0500

Basically $300 for the material, and $350 for labor and equipment sounds pretty reasonable to me.

A backhoe can be hired for $60 per hour and the transit time and dig would be a couple of hours then 2 to 4 hours for two workers to form and pour and finish the concrete.

I would jump at it.

Steve