[TowerTalk] Performance of the C4/E on Warc and 40 M?

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 05:32:49 -0600

The best solution is to be sure the antenna is high enough that
all angles below 30 degrees pass over the building and not intersect
the roof.  This can be done by ensuring the tower height is at least
1/2 the distance to the edge of the roof in all directions.

de  Tom  N4KG

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000  "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net> writes:

> For beams mounted on buildings, especially commercial building that
> may have
> metal in roof (even all metal roof), is the height for wave angle
> purposes
> the height above ground or above the building?
>
> k7puc

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.