[TowerTalk] need your opinion on antenna

Bruce Makas k1my@nlis.net
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:04:14 -0400

I'm designing a 3 tower contest/DX antenna farm. Two of the towers will
rotate and have 40 thru 10 stacks. The third tower will not rotate and will
have three fixed KT36XA's on it for EU, JA and the VP2's and SA. I'd like
to put a rotating general purpose, non contest antenna on top to cover the
WARC bands 30, 17, 12. I'm thinking a log periodic (I know equally
inefficient everywhere). I'm looking for recommendations on a antenna tha
will cover 30 meters thru 12/10 meters. Anyone with some opinions or
experiance?

Thanks in advance

Bruce, K1MY (soon to be K1MY/7 in Overgaard, AZ)