[TowerTalk] Brake Delay and Auto pointing

k0bx@qsl.net k0bx@qsl.net
8 Aug 2000 07:40:10 -0700

There has been several "automatic beam airmer's" over the years.  I think that I
            have built most of them.

            The one I just finished is call "Rotor EZ".  Check out http://www.idiompress.com/rotor-ez.html

            It has 3 modes, 1. manual - just like always, 2. Where you move the calibrate knob
            over the the beam heading you want, and 3 Computer control using the Hygain command
            set.

            I am using it with DXBase2000 and works fine.

            Remember, all of these little projects are good.  Just some are better than others.
            HI HI

            Joe K0BX

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html