[TowerTalk] What was that tool?

WA5JWU@aol.com WA5JWU@aol.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:07:12 EDT

Some time ago, there was a post on TT that described a tool used to make the
solder holes in a PL-259 larger for easy soldering.  I think it could be
found at Home Depot.  Does anyone know exactly what tool it was and where it
can be found.  I used a knife to make the holes larger last week and I am
DEFINITELY sold on the advantage it provides in making it easier to solder.
Only thing was that the knife felt dangerous and the operation probably did
not make the knife any sharper!  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and 73,
Mike, WA5JWU