[TowerTalk] K8UR wire 4-SQR characteristics vs 1/4 vertical array design from N0AH

Dick Green dick.green@valley.net
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:18:29 -0400

Unfortunately, it was discontinued a few years ago. It's a 2000-watt digital
SWR/power meter by Radio Shack (catalog number 21-527). The directional
coupler is designed to be mounted remotely. I got mine heavily discounted in
some sort of clearance for $35 (a steal.) I've seen 'em once or twice at
hamfests for similar dollars. You might try inquiring whether they have any
left in the Dallas/Fort Worth warehouse, but it's unlikely.

73, Dick WC1M