Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain - still available - where?

R. Otto R. Otto" <N8NGA@one.net
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:47:54 -0400

Hello K7LXC,

I was told of the report on another list and ordered it a week ago --
haven't received it yet but am anxiously awaiting it.  I am interested
in getting a beam with improved performance over my TA34XL.   I've
been looking at the Cushcraft X-9 and several others.

73's from.......

R. Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **       WAS 10M