[TowerTalk] Mosley S-402 ?????

thompson@mindspring.com thompson@mindspring.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:53:59 -0400

I used the S402 for a number of years.  It worked quite well and had about
12 to 15 DB front to back.
I had a problem with some of the big black insulators after a storm so I
traded it to Mike K4PI and put up the Cushcraft 2 el.
I found that it worked better when it was above the tri-bander.  With 8 or 9
feet between two different tri-banders there never was any
interaction with the 15 meter portion.   The Cushcraft is better performer
however.  I did consistently beat locals using the Hygain  2 el 402BA  and
one who used the Hornet 2 el.
Dave K4JRB