Re[4]: [TowerTalk] KT-34XA

R. Otto R. Otto" <N8NGA@one.net
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:48:37 -0400

Hello n4kg,

I kinda figured that <G>.  I decided to abandon my thought.  I don't
want to put a ring half way up the tower so I'm going to put up a
C31XR and a little 2/2 for the WARC bands on top of it.   I'll use a
vertical antenna for my "spotter".  I ordered the C31XR
today........will be a while before I see it.  Thanks for the input
Tom.

73's from.......

R. Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!