[TowerTalk] Free Topo Maps

R. Otto R. Otto" <N8NGA@one.net
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:51:57 -0400

Hello Fred,

WOW!!   How can I thank you enough!!??  Brian, K3KO, offered to run an
analysis program for me to determine the optimum height for my tower
-- ultimately to determine if I really need to make it 112' tall  (I
live on the side of a hill). If not, I save $$ on the tower -- and can
spend them on additional antennas <G> since as the height drops, the
windsail increases!  I sent topo data for my five acre lot and he told
me I needed data for at least a mile from my home -- sure slowed that
process down <laugh>

You've provided a neat way to give him the data.  Many thanks OM -- no
wonder I love this list!!

73's from.......

R. Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!