Fw: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Help with Tri-bander

Florentino V Encarnacion, Jr. geo_ah6bv@juno.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:29:08 -0500

Done Steve.  Thanks for the info on the older style boom / mast fixture.
- George AH6BV / w1

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Miller <stevemiller@ti.com>
To: geo_ah6bv@juno.com
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 08:53:41 -0600
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Help with Tri-bander

> Can't tell you what it is but I can tell you what it's not.
> The beta match seems to be the same the one on a TH3MK3.
> The boom to mast fixture is not - very lightweight - maybe
> not original.  The TH3MK3 uses 2-piece solid aluminum boom
> to mast brackets and a boom to mast clamp.

George,

The boom to mast fixture shown is the Hy-gain design prior to
the "2-piece solid aluminum boom to mast brackets and a boom
to mast clamp". My first beam was a TH3MK3 with the newer
boom to mast clamp, but several years ago I bought an old
204-BA which had the old style boom to mast hardware. The
antenna is an old TH3MK3.

Please forward this info to the list since I cannot post to
TowerTalk (not subscribed, just read the archives).

73,

Steve N8SM

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.